The OntoPortal Alliance is pleased to announce the first edition of the OntoPortal Workshop in Montpellier, France September 26 to 29.
The 2022 workshop’s main goal is to consolidate the OntoPortal Alliance organization and shared agenda. External parties that are interested in re-using and/or participating to the development of OntoPortal, or more generally interested in the management of ontologies and other types of semantic resources (terminologies, vocabularies, thesauri, etc.) are welcome to reach out to us for more information.
We are inviting members of the public to a public online track on Wednesday September 28th from 14h00 to 18h00 (CET) that will be composed of several sessions:
- 14h-14h30: General presentation of OntoPortal (the software, the use cases, the repositories and their uses, etc.).
- 14h30-16h: User panel with OntoPortal installations developers/maintainers and some of their representative users.
- 16h15-17h45: Open tutorial “Setting up your appliance” (for those who want condensed technical information on how to quickly deploy their own ontology repository).
- 17h45-18h: Wrap up.
Please register to the OntoPortal Workshop 2022 public session by filling the form: https://forms.gle/WnaR5p61duXELck38
For more information please contact:
- Clement Jonquet (INRAE/U.Montpellier) - [email protected]
- John Graybeal (Stanford University) - [email protected]